Results 1 to 4 of 4

Thread: Students going to ETSU?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
  1. #1
    Inactive Member Rocky's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 21st, 2003
    Posts
    1,914
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Students going to ETSU?

    Hey if anyone is planning on going to ETSU and needs a guide or anything holler at me! I was one of very very few freshmen chosen to show people around campus this past year. Im involved in a lot up there and can pretty much help with anything anybody needs! If you need any info just contact me.
    Cant we all just get along?

  2. #2
    Inactive Member oakland_raiders's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 17th, 2004
    Posts
    1,204
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Students going to ETSU?

    won't be going until like 4 years if they get pharmacy
    2006 Chick-Fil-A Bowl Champions
    Hokies 24 Bulldogs 31

    R.I.P. UgaVI 1999-2008
    "Damn good dog!"

  3. #3
    Inactive Member Rocky's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 21st, 2003
    Posts
    1,914
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Students going to ETSU?

    alright guys really if you know anyone going to etsu or plan on going yourself i can help you/them out!
    Cant we all just get along?

  4. #4
    Inactive Member OAR's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 27th, 2003
    Posts
    1,435
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Students going to ETSU?

    I've only been down there 2 oe 3 times and actually been around campus. I went to watch a football game, once to take my Praxis test, and another time to ride around. I'm hoping to get my masters in sports medicine or sports management in the next two years. Who knows, I may end up in NC or something. If I go to ETSU to get my masters I'll give ya a holler b/c I don't know where everything is. Know some stuff, just not everything [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •